C&S’s professionals deliver comprehensive design and construction services that meet the needs of today’s healthcare providers. We know that our clients’ job is to focus on patient care. That’s why we’ve made it our job to focus on making sure their facilities meet the demands of today’s healthcare environment.
C&S provides an integrated architectural, engineering, and construction approach to completing facility projects. We find that we can deliver more holistic solutions by having the whole team under one roof. From capital programming and master planning to design and construction, we have helped clients achieve their goals in all phases of healthcare projects. C&S brings the following services together in a collaborative effort to meet clients’ goals: architectural, structural, civil, mechanical/HVAC, electrical, plumbing, asbestos abatement, life safety, energy analysis, environmental analysis, transportation, and construction management.
We understand the specialized needs and issues facing the healthcare industry:
- Phasing work to ensure continuous operation
- Engaging the full team in the process, to include administration, clinical services, and facilities staff
- Ensuring infection control
- Minimizing impact on patients
- Incorporating improved processes and evolving technology
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Using evidence based design to provide platforms for the delivery of healthcare that become part of the solution
- Incorporating sustainable technology to improve our environment
- Incorporating evidence-based design to improve health, well-being, and functionality
- Balancing immediate costs with life cycle costs
Our experienced staff has completed additions and renovations to a wide variety of healthcare facilities, including inpatient and outpatient medical facilities, dental clinics, and veterinary clinics.
We have worked on projects of varied sizes and scopes from a single LDR(P) suite to full hospital complex renovations. The complexity of design has ranged from parking garages to MRI suites and linear accelerator rooms.
C&S is an ASHE-certified healthcare contractor. Our experienced architects, engineers, construction managers, and mechanical and building services construction staff deliver projects that will meet your needs today and for years to come.