In today’s technology-driven world, knowledge of the latest and most state-of-the-art innovations in the design and construction industry is crucial. C&S prides ourself on our integration of advanced technology into all types of projects. We have software- and hardware-based solutions that help our clients access critical information, easily sort valuable data, develop 3D models for design and construction, and visually depict proposed projects.
- Our standard platform for design and delivery of projects is Autodesk Revit for vertical project and Autodesk Civil 3D for site civil work.
- We use mobile devices such as iPads for field work both in data gathering and design changes.
- Our experts create BIM models for use in construction for trade clash detection (3D), scheduling construction activities(4D) and cost payout planning(5D).
- Many of our civil/site projects use GIS mapping with intelligence embedded to locate, depict, and qualify existing utilities.
- We have software tools for underground assessment data gathering (UCAT) and building asset assessment data collection (BCAT).
- Our Qware facility maintenance management software ties into the building information model (BIM) to capture asset information right from the end of construction.
- C&S is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, an Authorized Autodesk Developer, and an Autodesk Authorized Certification Center.
Learn more about our capabilities:
- Building information modeling
- Geographic information systems/information management
- Facilities information management systems