C&S has significant experience with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA). NYSERDA offers technical assistance and funding through many programs and opportunities for customers throughout New York State. C&S has the ability to serve as the project administrator and/or technical lead on many NYSERDA programs.
C&S is a Flexible Technical Assistance (FlexTech) program consultant and provides services to eligible clients on a cost-sharing basis with NYSERDA, including:
- Facility-wide energy audits
- Engineering feasibility and technical assistance studies
- Detailed analysis of specific energy efficiency projects
- Process improvement
- Rate analysis, load shapes, and energy service aggregation
- Engineering in support of project-financing proposals
- Development of long term capital budget strategies for the upgrade or replacement of energy-consuming equipment
- Retro-commissioning of energy-efficiency measures in existing buildings
For more information on NYSERDA’s FlexTech program, please visit http://www.nyserda.org/programs/flextech.asp.
C&S is also has experience with many other NYSERDA programs and funding opportunities, such as the Enhanced Commercial/Industrial Performance Program (CIPP). For more information on additional opportunities that NYSERDA has available, please visit http://www.nyserda.org/Funding/.