C&S is proud to offer a wide range of competitive benefits for our employees.
Our goal is to provide a work environment offering work-life balance, benefits and amenities to help employees achieve their goals and see a clear path for career advancement. We provide a full range of benefits to eligible employees.
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Potential
- Licensing Cost and Testing Reimbursements
- Membership/Affiliation Cost Reimbursements
- Bereavement Leave
- Annual Health Club/Exercise Equipment Reimbursement
- Annual Health Screening
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Employee Referral Program—Employees are eligible to receive bonus amounts up to $2,500 for referring candidates who become hired at C&S.
- Publishing Program—C&S will reward “extra effort” with a cash bonus of up to $500 for papers/articles published in professional journals, local or national media sources, or any substantial writings for seminars/conferences or presentations.
- Performance Appraisals & Salary Reviews—An annual formal performance appraisal and salary review process is administered at C&S for each employee.
- Career Ladders—Career ladders are available for employees to easily view the skills, experience, and qualifications necessary to take the next step in their career at C&S.
Continuing Education & Training
- Tuition Assistance—Tuition assistance will be provided to staff members who seek to continue their education relevant to the organization.
- On-Site Training—Paid training opportunities are offered regularly on-site at C&S and are open to all staff members to attend.
- Off-Site Training—C&S encourages staff members to attend seminars, conferences, and conventions relevant to their position. Expenses attributable to functions are 100% paid.
- Other Offerings—Additionally, C&S offers leadership programs, management training, and team building opportunities to further encourage professional growth.