C&S features a dedicated sustainability practice serving the airport and aviation market. Our work developing the country’s first FAA-approved sustainable airport master plan helped inspire the FAA’s sustainability planning pilot program. Since that time, C&S has worked with airports of all sizes across the country to integrate sustainability into airport planning, design & construction, and operations. We employ a holistic approach to sustainability factoring in economic and operational elements to ensure sustainability programs endure within the unique constraints of airports.
Our aviation-tailored sustainability services include:
- Sustainability & resilience consulting
- Energy management, renewables, & microgrid development
- Sustainability funding strategies & grants administration
- Revenue creation & economic analysis
- Stormwater management & water reuse
- Envision, LEED, & Airport Carbon Accreditation administration
- Sustainable aviation fuel & electric aircraft evaluation
- Environmental & NEPA support
Click here for more information about our Aviation Sustainability practice.