The electric vehicle (EV) transition is well underway and can be an extremely daunting prospect for resource- and knowledge-constrained clients to navigate. C&S employs a team of planning, engineering, and construction experts who have hands-on experience with all aspects of the vehicle electrification challenge. Together, we have helped our clients navigate the various pathways and phases of vehicle electrification and infrastructure adaptation.
- Strategic planning and budgeting for fleet transitions
- Selecting, siting, and designing charging infrastructure
- Evaluating electrical infrastructure capacity
- Installing EV charging stations
- Securing federal and state grants, utility rebates, and tax incentives for vehicles and infrastructure
- Master planning for whole-facility/community energy sustainability and resilience to ensure proper integration of EVs and chargers with parking, buildings, on-site generation, and electrical infrastructure.